- 6 Guests
- 3 Beds
- 1 Bathrooms
- 2 Bedrooms
Modern, opulent sanctuary in Sydney's Inner West offers comfortable contemporary furnishings in original 1890s architecture, with spacious, tree-shaded deck for relaxing and al fresco entertaining. Natural setting yet very well located for urban life.
With two double bedrooms and a convertible sofa bed, the house is perfect for singles, couples, families or groups, sleeping up to six adults.
- Bedroom 1 has Queen size bed and copious inbuilt wardrobe.
- Bedroom 2 includes two single beds convertible in to King size bed, with work desk and shelves.
- Lounge / dining space features Chiswell table and sideboard, Johannes Andersen chairs, Noguchi coffee table and Netflix-linked smart TV, surrounded by 6-seater lounge.
- The stainless-steel kitchen is designed to accommodate all situations:
Features include dishwasher, 6-ring gas cooktop, fan-forced oven, microwave and coffee machine. Excellent array of cookware and crockery.
- Services are on two levels with shower/bath, toilet and full laundry downstairs. Deluxe linen and towels provided.
- All ages of childhood catered for: cot, high chair and baby bath provided.
- The house is secure, and the interior is light-filled throughout the day in every season.
Guests may enjoy the entire property.
We give guests full privacy but are welcome to reach out as needed. We are just a phone call away.
With its broad leafy streets lined with historic houses, North Annandale has the feel of a quiet country town nestled right within the greatest metropolis in the South Pacific.
A beautiful locale itself, well connected to many quality sites.
Easy access on foot to a variety of shops, bars and restaurants including: The Tramsheds and award-winning Revolver and Cornersmith cafes.
Only a little further afield are Sydney University and the restaurants and cinemas of Leichhardt and Haberfield aka Little Italy.
The nearby light rail (see below) connects to the city centre in minutes via the Sydney Fish Market, Chinatown, The Star casino, Darling Harbour leisure zone and the Ian Thorpe Aquatic Centre as well as various harbourside parks.
Also in the vicinity: Glebe, Rozelle and Orange Grove weekend markets, and Balmain - including historic Dawn Fraser Baths and White Bay Cruise Ship Terminal.
In every direction are excellent playgrounds, all within walking distance.
Rozelle Bay light rail station is literally only 50 steps from the front door.
City-bound trains are frequent, threading through the sites described in Neighbourhood Overview. This is also a logical and easy link to Sydney Airport.
Parking is on-street only, unrestricted between evening and morning.
The only bathroom and toilet is down a spiral staircase that has sensor lighting, a handrail and non slip surface.
2 hour free parking is available by day between 8am-6pm (it is unrestricted after 4pm)
- parking is directly outside the house and is on-street only, unrestricted between evening and morning next day.
- Property ID: 30
- Bathrooms: 1
- Property Size: 0ft2
- Beds: 3
- Check-in Time: 03 PM
- Check out Time: 12 AM
- Cancellation Policy: Strict Read more
- Minimum Stay : 3
Property Price :
Price per day : $ 158
Cleaning fee : $ 98 ( Single Fee )
Security Deposit : $ 410
Price per weekend : $ 158 ( Sat,Sun )
Minimum no of days : 3