- 5 Guests
- 3 Beds
- 2 Bathrooms
- 3 Bedrooms
Bathed in natural light and a delight to live in, our architect-renovated home has 3 bedrooms (all with built in wardrobes), 2 light and open plan living spaces, 2 bathrooms, district views from upstairs (Harbour Bridge glimpses!), and a courtyard complete with BBQ that's perfect for entertaining.
Our home is the perfect base for exploring Sydney. It has plenty of unrestricted parking out the front and is in close proximity to local waterfront walks, bike paths and public transport.
Great care and attention has been taken to make our home the perfect choice for your stay. Light, modern, open plan and furnished to a high standard, our architect spent a lot of time ensuring every detail was covered when we renovated. What started as a small 1 bedroom sandstone and brick cottage is now a spacious, light and wonderfully unique 3 bedroom home
- Master bedroom upstairs in the treetops with king size bed, ceiling fans, reverse cycle air conditioning and double wardrobes. Windows on two sides of the room pivot open to give a real feeling of being in a treehouse - lie back on the king-sized bed and enjoy the view of the trees and sky...you may even spot some local wildlife!
- Second bedroom downstairs with full size single bunk beds, ceiling fans, and double wardrobes. Perfect for kids.
- Third bedroom upstairs is currently set up as a study, but has a high quality, brand new queen size sofa bed, ceiling fans and double wardrobes.
- Fully-equipped high-spec kitchen with integrated appliances (incl. dishwasher and microwave). Help yourself to the contents of our well stocked pantry and feel free to cook up a storm!
- 2 modern and luxurious bathrooms, the main one with a freestanding tub that's perfect for soaking in.
- Large doors to the downstairs kitchen and casual living area open up to a spacious courtyard, including a gas BBQ. Perfect for alfresco dining.
- Upstairs air-conditioned living area with bi-fold doors opening to a covered balcony with district and filtered city views (you can also see the top of the Harbour Bridge...great for spotting fireworks in the distance!).
- Internal laundry with washing machine and deep sink.
- The entire layout has been designed to capture breezes off the harbour, and being up so high makes the most of this, allowing for true indoor/outdoor living year round.
There are a few small house rules to keep in mind when staying in our home:
- We expect guests to treat our house like their own.
- Our home is in a residential area. Please be mindful of our neighbours and no outside noise after 10pm.
Guests will have privacy but are free to reach out if they encounter difficulties with the property during check in or the stay.
Rozelle is 3km from the Sydney CBD, has good public transport links and many parks, restaurants, pubs and cafes. The Bay Run (a 7km loop) is within walking/cycling distance, we are a 2km stroll across the Anzac Bridge to the Sydney Fish Markets, and ferry access to both the city and beyond is possible from nearby Balmain.
There are 2 excellent weekend markets, both within walking distance of our house and both worth a visit - a popular farmers market at Orange Grove School on Saturday mornings (great for stocking up on organic produce and hard to pass up an early morning free range egg and bacon roll while you shop!) and a second hand/flea market in the grounds of Rozelle Public School that operates on Saturdays and Sundays.
Nearby Darling St has a thriving cafe and restaurant scene with many cuisines on offer and excellent coffee, and our home is within a couple of blocks of a popular gastro pub with a fine dining restaurant. The new Rozelle Tramsheds redevelopment is a short taxi ride or light rail trip (2 stops) away, and offers many more dining options.
Less than 1km from buses and light rail, and with plenty of unrestricted street parking right out the front of our house, there are plenty of transport options available. Our bus stop is the final bus stop before the Sydney CBD, under 3km and a short trip over the Anzac Bridge away. We're a 10-15 minute walk from numerous cafes and restaurants on Darling Street, and the ferry in nearby Balmain can take you to the city and beyond.
This is our home and we'd like you to feel welcome in it and comfortable throughout your stay. We have a good collection of adults and children's books you are welcome to read during your stay, plus plenty of board games and toys to keep younger ones amused.
Feel free to help yourself to any staples from our pantry when you feel the need to cook up a storm in our well-equipped kitchen. We do ask that you make a note of anything that needs replacing when you leave so we can ensure this is replenished for our next guests.
"For security reasons, a copy of your International Passport or ID, front and back, is required prior to check-in along with confirmed names for all guests staying at the property."
- Property ID: 34
- Bathrooms: 2
- Property Size: 0ft2
- Beds: 3
- Check-in Time: 03 PM
- Check out Time: 12 AM
- Cancellation Policy: Strict Read more
- Minimum Stay : 3
Property Price :
Price per day : $ 199
Cleaning fee : $ 180 ( Single Fee )
Security Deposit : $ 820
Price per weekend : $ 199 ( Sat,Sun )
Minimum no of days : 3