- 4 Guests
- 2 Beds
- 2 Bathrooms
- 2 Bedrooms
Newly Renovated Apartment looking straight out to Bondi Beach.
Less than 1 minute walk to the soft golden sand! Peaceful location by the beach. Enjoy views of the beach all day while relaxing in the spacious balcony. Soak up some sun on the beach, then head back to the amazing bars and restaurants right on your door step.. The whole apartment is yours to enjoy -newly renovated with really nice beach vibe.
This beautiful apartment overlooks the stunning beach. With a spacious balcony, you can sit back and relax with your cuppa coffee in the morning while you enjoy the Bondi breeze and sun. Perfect getaway ideal for a family. No better place to be. Just a stone throw from cafes and restaurants and less than 1 minute walk to the soft golden sand of Bondi Beach, one street back to the best cafes and restaurants Bondi Beach has to offer, you can be sure this apartment will be the highlight of your stay in Bondi!
This home will have 2 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms and 1 car spot for guests.
Guests can enjoy the entire property except for these few things to note:
- 3rd bedroom will be locked up for personal belongings
- Other garage will be locked up but one car park will be made available to guests
We give guests full privacy but are most welcome to reach out, we are just a phone call away.
North Bondi shares Bondi and Bondi Beach’s laid-back attitude, but it differs slightly in manner, in style, and in its suburban sensibilities. This eastern enclave lacks the crowds and the busyness of the rest of Bondi while supporting sustainable farms and local yoga studios. Art Deco facades and ultra-modern designer apartments lend North Bondi a trendier, more exclusive reputation than its southern counterparts, and so does its array of sartorial boutiques and restaurants that name themselves with single syllables.
- Bus depot at the end of the street can take you to Bondi Junction/CBD City.
- Download the Citymapper app it's the Ultimate Transport App.
- We also recommend using an Opal Card. Opal makes getting around on public transport a lot easier and faster, with its tap on and tap off system. You can find an Opal card retailer by visiting their website.
- Visit the Sydney Trains website for up to date information on timetables and fares.
Street parking available for 2 hours only.
- Property ID: 40
- Bathrooms: 2
- Property Size: 0ft2
- Beds: 2
- Check-in Time: 03 PM
- Check out Time: 12 AM
- Cancellation Policy: Strict Read more
- Minimum Stay : 4
Property Price :
Price per day : $ 358
Cleaning fee : $ 123 ( Single Fee )
Security Deposit : $ 820
Price per weekend : $ 358 ( Sat,Sun )
Minimum no of days : 4